She is heading down the same path as her mother, the late Paula Yates, who died of a drug overdose!
The Sun is reporting that the British equivalent of Paris Hilton, Peaches Geldof, Sir Bob's daughter, suffered a drug overdose on Sunday.
The teenager, who a few months ago was caught buying drugs on video, was given mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and chest compressions by a friend to keep oxygen pumping to her brain.
Emergency crews raced to her flat to find her unconscious. Peached was successfully revived but she refused to go to hospital for fear her rock legend dad would find out.
London Ambulance confirmed its crews attended the scene. A spokeswoman said: “We were called shortly before 4:45pm yesterday (Sunday) to an address in London N1, to reports of a female patient taken ill. We sent an ambulance, a bicycle responder and a fast response car to the scene. Following assessment, the patient did not need hospital treatment.”
Despite her near-death experience, the celebutard was back on the pAArty scene on Monday night.
Peaches attended the London premiere of the Dark Knight.
Nothing gets between her and a red carpet!