There's no way we could be this lucky... right?!
According to TMZ, the two legendary singers apparently spoke about how much sense it'd make for them to work together at some point, and as it's being reported now,
[Image via Instagram.]
A British paper is claiming that Peaches Geldof's collapse / drug overdose on Sunday was caused by her inadvertently inhaling fumes from hair dye.
Apparently, she forgot to open a window while dyeing her hair.
Ha! How much hair dye did she sniff?!
Do y'all believe that??
Keep in mind that paramedics were called to the scene to revive Peaches after she lost consciousness AND she asked for the incident to be kept secret.
Don't you hate it when people think you might be stupid enough to believe something so obviously full of shit?
[Image via WENN.]