Bianca Golden, the America's Next Top Model contestant who along with her family faced off against Nikki Blonsky and her fam this summer, has spoken out for the first time about the 'incident' to Tyra Banks (no surprise!).
Here are some of the things that Bianca reveals on the October 8th episode of TyTy's show:
- Her family was on Turks and Caicos visiting her dying grandfather. Sympathy vote!
- Nikki Blonsky was 'rude' to her family from moment they arrived at the airport and told her auntie who had 2 babies in her arms, "You can leave. You can go away."
- When Bianca stood up to Nikki about her rude slings at her aunt, the Hairspray star supposedly said, "'You need to mind your business. You don't know what’s going on." The model went on to say, "She (Nikki) went off…There was a lot of words exchanged. I got really defensive."
- The model's mother, Elaine, then intervened, telling them both to calm down and that's when Blonsky's father, Carl, approached, "Before my mom could walk away from us, her father … punched my mom. He knocked her out. He hit my mom with such force she stumbled back, and when she stumbled back, the whole family got up and attacked my mom."
- Nikki proceeded to kick Binaca's mother in the crotch, "That's when my mom fell … completely," Bianca says. "Both the families were arguing. It was like a scene out of a movie. Airport security finally came and separated everybody."
- The Blonsky family were supposedly spewing racist comments at them the whole time, "Her father and mother started saying, ‘They got rabies, they got rabies!'"
Bianca's mom suffered a broken nose, fractured skull and internal bleeding. She's out of the hospital and is now in therapy.
Nikki and Poppa Blonsky are due in court December 1st. to face common assault and bodily harm charges.
We can't wait to hear Nikki's side of the story!!!
We sooo wish we were a fly on the wall at the airport.
We need a totally impartial 3rd party to weigh in!
[Images via WENN.]