Poor, poor Kourt.
Now, reports are coming out that Disick knows what he's doing, and how to make it better. What remains though, is whether he can actually do that.
The source says of Disick:
On Monday, goody-two-shoes Matt Damon was out in Miami Beach, Florida, campaigning for presidential hopeful, Barack Obama.
Florida needs him!
Florida is one of the many states that has early voting.
If you are registered, you can vote early in many states, like Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Ohio, North Dakota and Texas, too!
No need to wait til November 4th.
Beat the crowds!
Vote now if you can!!!
And, don't let anyone intimidate you from casting your vote!!!!
Read this helpful little 10 point guide on the internets so you'll know what to do if someone messes with you at your polling location:
1. Call and make sure your voter registration is in order TODAY.
2. Bring copies of things like your birth certificate, SSI card, drivers license, and utility bill envelopes addressed to you at your address to the poll. If you can, go down with someone who can vouch for who you are.
3. Make sure your Drivers License has your voting address on it. Pay the fee and get it updated BEFORE NOVEMBER 4th. This may not be necessary; however, it is becoming more important these days.
4. Verify the location of your voting booth. Make sure you know of any last minute switch-a-roos.
5. Students - vote early if you can! Or, go home (if you're registered there) if you can, to cast your vote.
6. Report any/all efforts to intimidate voters in your area.
7. Bring a note pad and pencil and write down the names and descriptions of anyone giving you a hard time. Also, bring a camera or cell phone and take their pictures.
8. Call your local TV stations if problems present themselves.
9. Look for legal representatives that should be on site to insure a fair election.
1o. NEVER BE RUDE OR ANGRY. Be patient AND persistent. Negative behavior never helps a situation, right?! Invite the people giving you a hard time to walk in your shoes and ask them "If you were me right now, and your right to vote was being questioned, what would you do to fix the problem?" Then ask them to help you fix your problem in that manner. BE NICE!
[Image via Seth Browarnik/Red Eye Productions.]