Pamela Anderson addresses Barack Obama in her latest blog post.
Because, of course, every morning Baracky has a cup of coffee, reads the news, speaks with his advisers, and then checks Pam's site, which he has ever so dutifully bookmarked at the top of his browser.
That's why she decided to write him a little note. Actually, it's not little. It's long and rambling.
Why do celebs use dashes instead of normal punctuation?
No one knows, except for our Perezcious Celeb Blog translator!
First of all, PammyPoo recommends a reading list for our Prez-elect: The Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein and Crimes Against Nature by Robert Kennedy. They're books about how corporations are evil and politicians are crooked. Nothing new.
We're sure that Baracky, in his entire political career, has never read them, or even heard about them, so thanks for the heads up Pam!
We had to run the rest through our translator. We've summarized it for you thusly:
- Free Leonard Peltier because injustice makes people mad, gosh darnit! She then calls jail "a lifelong waste of taxpayers money to run a spa for criminals," so who knows? Peltier might just want to say there!
- Castrate sex offenders! "Error" on the safe side!
- Legalize marijuana, because it will create jobs and somehow save children
- Government supplied insurance for everyone! Epseically elderly people!
- Promote vegetarianism and stop animal testing
- Bring the troops home safely!
- Don't be so mean to immigrants, they just want to work, because some "Americans sure have a sense of entitlement that’s unhealthy, unwise and selfish at times…"
…and who think they can just go telling the Prez what to do!
She forgot gay rights!
And free boob jobs for anyone who wants one!
[Image via WENN.]