An LA Superior Court judge has ordered Britney Spears to pay up to the tune of over 1.5 million dollars!
Girlfriend's needed all the help she could get reclaiming her pop throne - and there's no such thing as a free lunch in this town!
- Conservator and father, Jamie will be receiving a raise from $10,000 to $16,125 a month on account of BritBrit's new busier schedule. He's also receiving $37,556 for "previous business" aaand $1200 a month to rent an office to work from.
- And keeping it all in the family, Britney's bro Bryan will be pocketing $200,000 for services rendered prior to Britney flying off the handlebar.
- Britney’s attorney, Sam Ingham, is getting a check for a cool $143,643, while co-conservator Adam Wallet (Hah! His last name is Wallet!) was approved for $81,849.
- And to Michael Flanagan - the lawyer set with the un-envious task of defending Brit during her driver's license fiasco - Britney owes $11,811.
- Family lawyer Laura Wasser gets a nice $15,275.
- And the biggest winner today is Luce Forward’s law firm, which represents Jamie Spears - they get to go home with $509,080.
- The judge also ordered a $1.5 million bond as conservatorship insurance.
Scoring a Number 1 record after going absolutely batshit crazy: Priceless.
[Image via WENN.]