Remember that douche that was totally boinking Amy Winehouse this year while her hubby was still in jail???
Well, Alex Haines has quit (or was he fired) from his job at Wino's management company. And now he needs a paycheck!
So, Blabbermouth is getting paid to speak to the News Of The World.
Here are all the sordid HIGHlights!
- Alex tells how the singer smoked CRACK for BREAKFAST from pipes she made out of drinks bottles as she blew £3,500 a week on drugs in her darkest hours.
- She was so desperate for every last bit she even frantically scraped the residue out with a SCREWDRIVER so it wouldn’t be wasted.
- He also reveals how the once painfully thin diva was a secret BULIMIC—living on McDonalds and up to 10 Crunchie bars at a time. She even used HIS TOOTHBRUSH to make herself THROW UP afterwards.
- And Alex, her former personal assistant, details their marathon romps while hubby Blake Fielder Civil was inside. He says: “It was like having my own little porn star. Amy was so dirty—she wanted sex all the time. We did it four or five times a day and she’d even wake me up for it. She was addicted to sex like she was to drugs.”
- "Cutting herself was her favourite pastime.”
- “When Amy woke up the first thing she’d ask was, ‘Where’s my pipe?’. She often made crack pipes by putting foil on top of plastic bottles and then burning the drug. While she got it going I made toast with butter and a cup of tea for her. It was her normal breakfast. When Amy ran out of the drug it she would cut the bottle in half and sit there on the floor completely wired, scraping the inside to get the residue with a screwdriver. She had to have a heroin and crack pipe near her or she freaked out. She’d keep taking drugs until she passed out. I reckon she spent £3,500 a week on them.”
- “Amy suffered from bulimia, which is why she looked so thin. She would have a massive McDonalds and then throw it all up in the bathroom. I found my toothbrush covered in sick, and asked her about it. She went really sheepish but told me she suffered from it for a long time. Several times I went into her bathroom and saw sick all over the sink. She lived off Crunchie bars—up to 10 at a time—packets of Haribo sweets and bottles of orange Lucozade Sport. Her heroin problems made her crave sugar.”
- He says Amy became violent when she mixed drugs with alcohol. “When she drank with the drugs, she showed her worst side. She liked vodka with 99p supermarket tropical juice. Her behaviour became manic. She would cut herself or attack others. When she drank things got messy.”
- He was shocked by her self-harming. “The first time I saw her do it was after she told Blake we’d had a fling. She cut herself with scissors from shoulder to wrist.”
Poor Wino. All that craziness can only go on for so long - before she dies!
She's looking better these days. Hopefully she truly is better.
[Image via WENN.]