Jimmy Fallon was ejected from a restaurant in NYC this weekend!
And in his rant regarding, he asked fans to boycott the establishment!
Without ever really explaining what exactly happened, Fallon ranted via Twitter:
* carb face carol rude to my 2 year old niece and an 11 month old (sleeping) because they heard i didnt like the pizza there.
* i actually like posto.
* not anymore. please… if you like little babies and hate carb face carol…
* never go to Posto, Gruppo or Vezzo in New York City. i actually cannot believe how rude they were.
* i am not (or ever will be) a food critic. this girl was laughing as we (my wife and I) were wheeling the kids out.
* I have never ever EVER reviewed Posto. Carb face Carol and owners Jonathan Tweedy and Anthonio Gomez should be ashamed. not cool.
* dudes. no joke. i actually like that pizza!
* i actually hope that you choose to never go to Posto, Gruppo or Vezzo. that girl was laughing at us, telling us to leave.
* i soooooooo love technology. and i soooooo love the power of people.
* in that pizza tas[t]ing - i actually said - that Posto is good. they shouldn’t be in this competition because the pizza is thin (cracker like)
* i’m sorry. i am venting. don’t boycott. don’t hate. I just have never been thrown out of a restaurant.
Shit, we wanna try it now!
Do they overnight deliver to LA????
[Image via WENN.]