It was only a couple weeks ago that the paparazzi caught Janice Dickinson in Los Angeles acting all sorts of crazy and trying to "attack" them. The former supermodel definitely looked like she was out of her mind on pills or booze.
But, this time, it seems to have been both drugs and alcohol!
In an attempt to pay her mortgage, Dickinson appeared as a guest judge on Finland's Next Top Model - yes, she flew all the way to Finland - and she was definitely out of it! Janice showed up to surprise the girls at the models' house and it all took a turn for the worse during dinner.
Thankfully the cameras were there to catch Janice as she was slurring her speech and was almost incoherent. The dinner clip on the first video starts around the 4:08 mark and it totally brings out the LOLz.
But when Dickinson gets up and walks down the stairs, she ever so gracefully took a small fall and started to complain that her leg was hurting. Forward to the 0:25 second mark on the second video to hear Janice freak out saying:
"Fuck You All! Have you ever (something inaudible) down the stairs? This is not bullshit. This is not an act. My leg isn't working. (Inaudible again) come and help me out. Do something you stupid (inaudible). Call the fucking ambulance! You're so stupid. Call the fucking ambulance. Figure something out. What you do is (inaudible). You're all so fucking dumb."
Finally the ambulance comes and takes the crazy ass away. But Janice does return the next day to talk to the ladies and apologizes. Forward to the 2:04 mark when she explains that:
"As I was leaving the hotel, I took a glass of champagne and I took, instead of a vitamin C, I took sleeping aides. So I mixed a combination of sleeping aid with champagne and it had a reaction that was vulgar and incorrect. Completely inappropriate. I don't remember the things that I said, and that's wrong. And I want to say that I'm so incredibly sorry and I misbehaved. And I hope you can find inside your heart to accept my apology because I'm very, very, sorry. It shouldn't have happened. It's ok to be human, it's ok to make the mistake, but once you make it, it's better not to keep making it."
Thank God she didn't overdose!