The MTV Awards, hosted by Andy Samberg, proved to be exactly what everyone thought it would be: a lack-luster, semi-comedic, Twilight dominated 2 hours of television.
In other words, it was eh.
Of course, it was rather enjoyable watching Eminem get his face bombarded with another dude's junk, Kristen Stewart dropping her award like a drunken fool, and Zacquicha just looking delish - even though he sat next to Whatsherface.
As expected, the big winner of the night was Twilight and it's leading man Rob Pattinson, who received four out of the five awards the film snatched up. (He probably should have just taken Kristen's too, since the bitch couldn't even hold the damn thing.)
CLICK HERE to check out the full list of winners.
[Image via WENN.]
· Twilight Director: Catherine Hardwicke, Producers: Wyck Godfrey, Greg Mooradian and Mark Morgan (Summit Entertainment)
BEST MALE PERFORMANCE
· Zac Efron – High School Musical 3: Senior Year (Walt Disney Pictures)
BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE
· Kristen Stewart – Twilight (Summit Entertainment)
BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE MALE
· Robert Pattinson – Twilight (Summit Entertainment)
BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE FEMALE
· Ashley Tisdale – High School Musical 3: Senior Year (Walt Disney Pictures)
BEST COMEDIC PERFORMANCE
· Jim Carrey – Yes Man (Warner Bros. Pictures)
· Heath Ledger – The Dark Knight (Warner Bros. Pictures)
· Robert Pattinson vs. Cam Gigandet – Twilight (Summit Entertainment)
· Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson – Twilight (Summit Entertainment)
BEST WTF MOMENT
· Amy Poehler – Baby Mama, Peeing In the Sink (Universal Pictures)
BEST SONG FROM A MOVIE
· “The Climb” – Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana: The Movie (Walt Disney Pictures)