Mark Wahlberg inhaled and it landed him in the hospital!
But it's not what you think!
Wahlberg was working on the set of his new film, The Fighter, on Thursday night when Mark accidentally inhaled a large amount of smoke from a smoke machine being used for atmosphere.
When Mark woke up on Friday morning, he was "gasping for breath," so the actor was rushed to the Massachusetts General Hospital where Wahlberg was hooked up to a breathing machine to clear up his lungs.
Wahlberg even managed to make it back to work the same day, what a trooper!
[Image via WENN.com/Apega/Agent47.]