Ironically, Glitter was at the bottom of the list at #99! Way to suck less than others, Mariah!
Always the vigilant source of critiquing movies, RottenTomatoes.com just released it's list of the "Worst 100 Movies Of The Last Decade."
We have to admit, there have some pretty big shit storms in theaters. And some of these are so bad, we've never even heard of them before!!!
Here's the Top Ten flicks chosen as the worst of the decade:
10. Witless Protection (2008) - It had Larry The Cable Guy as it's star. Enough said!
9. Redline (2007) - We've never even heard of this one, but at least Eddie Griffin got his name out in the universe for a millisecond!
8. 3 Strikes (2000) - Again, no clue what this is, but it was directed by someone named DJ Pooh. No, that is not a joke, look it up!
7. Strange Wilderness (2008) - We didn't think it was that bad. Jonah Hill and Steve Zahn were mildly entertaining when they remained silent.
6. Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 (2004) - Sequels never do as well as the originals.
5. National Lampoon's Gold Diggers (2004) - Boring! No National Lampoon movie should have a PG-13 rating!
4. King's Ransom (2005) - Terrible!
3. Pinocchio (2002) - We never saw it but the website calls it a "creepy vanity project." Yikes!
2. One Missed Call (2008) - At some point, you would think they would have stopped answering the damn phone!
1. Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002) - We've never even heard of this, but apparently it cost $40 million dollars, had Lucy Lui and Antonio Banderas as stars, and was considered a film that was "overblown, wall-to-wall action without a hint of wit, coherence, style, or originality."
CLICK HERE to check out the rest of the list!