Home Videos Photos

Ukrainian Man Dies From Exploding Gum!

| Filed under: Wacky, Tacky & TrueSad Sad

exploding-chewing.jpg

This story sheds a new light on the 'No Gum Allowed' policy enforced in high schools across the nation!

A chemistry student at the Kiev Polytechnic Institude in the Ukraine blew his own face off and died from chewing a stick of gum!

…Granted, the 25-year-old student dipped his gum in an unknown explosive chemical substance before chewing.

The man was known to dip his gum in citric acid, and investigators believe the student had a packet of an explosive chemical on his desk that resembled the packaging of the citric acid.

Oooops!

According to the police, a "loud pop was heard from the student's room," and when his family came in, "they saw that the lower part of the young man's face had been blown off."

OMG.

Always label your chemicals, kids.

Or maybe refrain from dipping your gum in them.

Just sayin'!

MTV Video Music Awards' Worst Dressed Of ALL Time!
Remembering Robin Williams: July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014
10 Amazing Sports That Should Seriously Be Considered For The 2016 Olympics!
Naya Rivera IS The New Kim Kardashian And We Have 10 Photos To Prove It!
20 Celebs Who Were Homeless
Celebs Who Died Under Bizarre Circumstances!
Email this  »

35 comments to “Ukrainian Man Dies From Exploding Gum!”



  1. 1

    Is it wrong for a man to have a sugar baby \?? It is an absolutely extramarital relationship, but more and more services come out on Internet focusing on this kind of relationship, such as _Mee t Weal thy. com_~~~~~~~~~~.



  2. 2

    I heard about this on the radio this morning. Who's stupid enough to do that?



  3. 3

    wooohoooooooooooooooooooo….
    neat=O
    I don't chew gum…givez me
    head trauma….
    kooollllll



  4. 4

    That's what you get for being a dumbass



  5. 5

    I bet it was those damn POP ROCKS!

  6. jaxfl says – reply to this


    6

    Idiot.



  7. 7

    poor guy.. but let's get real, who dips their GUM in unlabeled chemicals? come on…



  8. 8

    Wow, the poor parents!



  9. 9

    um… he kinda asked for it. who in their right mind would dip something in an unmarked chemical then stick it in their mouth! why would you do that?! WHY?!



  10. 10

    wtf.. i hope this was not taped and on youtube soon

  11. Ammie says – reply to this


    11

    Yeah, when I was an art student I use to dip my brush into my coffee instead of my water . . . mistakes happen.



  12. 12

    wait, so does citric acid get you high? is that what the kids are doing these days? i feel so old :/



  13. 13

    Yowza!



  14. 14

    I bet you only chew Juicy Fruit.



  15. 15

    …stick to Bubble Gum. It gives you a bang, but not the deadly kind!



  16. 16

    Really sad. What a way to go



  17. 17

    This could be murder. If the student dips his gum in a container and someone changed the container, then that is murder and should be looked into.



  18. 18

    whoa!!! what the hell?? thats horrible!



  19. 19

    Dumbass. Sad, but what a dumbass…

  20. Sezzy says – reply to this


    20

    seks



  21. 21

    LMFAO!!! DUMBASS!!!

  22. ap076 says – reply to this


    22

    I heard it was Pop Rocks and Coke.



  23. 23

    Are you sure this didnt happen in Poland??! (haha, sorry too easy).



  24. 24

    OMG THATS SO SAD R*I*P



  25. 25

    apparently he dipped his gum in citric acid all the time, but this time it wasn't citric acid



  26. 26

    WHOA that is crazy. and so sad too :(



  27. 27

    This is why you don't eat ANYTHING around chemicals. I smell a Darwin award…



  28. 28

    Re: chinye – Wtf, no. Citric acid is found in lemons, limes, etc. Him dipping his gum in citric acid only made it taste sour, not made him high. Someone needs to go back and take Chemistry!



  29. 29

    Re: Maromi

    haha yup agreed



  30. 30

    that's why ur not supposed 2 chew gum when ur in the lab



  31. 31

    i wonder how his head looked after the explosion. poor guy



  32. 32

    Holy fucking shit, that is freaky.



  33. 33

    Re: smashcam – You raise an interesting point… I'm now expecting to see this on CSI



  34. 34

    Re: starrdust – It never stated he was in a lab, only that he was in his room. Why he kept a chemical on his desk is another story entirely.



  35. 35

    This is a terribly sad story of a tragic accident. The guy was a 25 year old student who died in an awful way and his poor family had to witness it…what's wrong with you people? At least you could have some sympathy and compassion sprinkled in with your "dumbass" comments. Geesh!