Where are these girls’ parents?!
But why were they even there?!
Both weekends have the same lineup, and more importantly
[Image via Pacific Coast News.]
Details have just been uncovered why Michael Jackson had such terrible insomnia the night he passed away. It seems there was a bottle containing 13 stimulant tablets in his room and traces have been found in his system.
Each pill contained 25 mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffeine and 80 mg of aspirin. Ephedrine is a diet pill banned in the US because of report of heart attacks, strokes and possibly death. And the caffeine in just one pill is equivalent to a 6-pack of soda.
Toxicology results show that ephedrine was present in Jackson's urine.
[Image via WENN.]