Aw! Little baby doesn't like being called names!
Tough, you Nazi-lovin', whore-ridin' piece of despciable trash!
Jesse James is headed to trial against a clothing company that is accusing him of screwing them over. Before they do, however, Jesse filed documents asking to keep his personal life out of the case.
In his plea, he lists several topics that he would like to keep off limits during the trial, including
- Jesse's sexual behavior
- The phrase "most hated man in America" to describe Jesse
- Any mention of the word "nazi" or "nazis" to describe Jesse
- The terms, "monster … skin head … racist … homophobe … prostitute … cheating … cheater"
- Sandra Bullock … and/or films or photographs of Sandra Bullock
- Any allegation that Jesse engaged in acts involving "moral turpitude"
- Anything that has to do with adoption
- Bombshell McGee
Got to love that Bombshell McGee comes at the end of that list, huh?
Someone isnt' looking to face the reality of his mistakes just quite yet! That's pretty sad since you mistakes are pretty much all you have left!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: court, jesse james, lawsuit, michelle bombshell mcgee, monster, trial