It is very possible, according to law enforcement.
Last night, the mother of the late Brittany Murphy found her daughter's husband, Simon Monjack, dead. A well-placed source on the case claims that a "number of pill bottles" were found on Simon's nightstand and many of them were empty.
The similarities between Simon and Brittany's deaths continue as the drugs found on Simon's nightstand were the same as the ones found in Brittany's bathroom when she died.
Because of these circumstances, one member of the law enforcement believes the one plausible cause of death is "accidental drug overdose."
Strange. Sad, but very strange.
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: death, drugs, overdose, simon monjack