Khloe Kardashian and French Montana have never done an interview together. And now we know why!
Khloe comes in around minute 17, but you can see the entire interview ...AFTER THE JUMP!!!
[Image via iHeartRadio.]
This is why you don't spend money you don't have, people!
The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Teresa Giudice has publicly denied her $11 million debt and her home's impending foreclosure, but just because you can pretend everything's fine doesn't make it true, and girlfriend is going to have to learn that the hard way!
An auction house has just released news that they'll be holding a Bankruptcy Auction at the reality star's home for their belongings, scheduled for August 22nd, and they've listed ALL the items going!
The list includes:
* Schaefer & Sons Grand Piano
* Wolf 48" Stainless Steel Range
* 1080 Pure 42" LCD Television
* Chippendale Style Arm Chair & Pair of Oversized Candle Sticks
* Pair of Shell Leaf Carved Crest Leather & Fabric Sofas
* Round Pine Kitchen Table & 8 Upholstered Tudor Style Chairs
* Four Section Center Seating Group
* 6' Ceramic Satsuma Temple Urn
* Large Gilt Frame Wall Mirror
* Greek Revival Style Round Occassional Tables
* Demi Lune Scrolled Base Table
* Decorative Fireplace Accessories
* Panasonic Viera Oversized LCD Television
* Dark Finish King Size Bedroom Set
* Oversized Wall Mirror & Kidney Shaped Vanity Table
* Love Seat, Upholstered Arm Chairs & Area Rug
* Credenza, Mirror & Decorative Items
* Connelly Antique Style Pool Table
* Mahogany Poker Table & Chairs
* Mahogany Home Bar & Stools
* Faux Marble Chess Set
* Foosball Table
* Suit of Armour
* Bar Height Gaming Table
* Chandelier & Sconces 1
* Chandelier & Sconces 2
* Chandelier & Sconces 3
* Framed Paintings
* GE Monogram Stainless Steel LPG Grill
* Sea-Doo Bombardier X20 Jet Boat
* New Holland LS190 Skid Steer
* Tandem Axle 10' Dump Trailer
* Fisher 28100 X-Blades Stainless Steel Snow Plow
Who wants to bet that
Prostitution Whore Coke Fucking Whore Danielle Staub is going to be seated front and center at that shiz, buying all of their tacky ass fine things before she abducts a street urchin and forces him to enter The Cave of Wonders. You know, because she needs a 'diamond in the rough' to get that effing lamp.
Oh wait, wrong super villian! Our bad!
What do U think?? Isn't Danielle Staub actually Jafar from Aladdin??