No ifs, ands, or BUTTS about it!
However, its most eyebrow-raising article is about the dos and don'ts of anal sex!
The brand wrote:
[Image via WENN.]
This is awful!
A 4-year-old boy was on a weekend trip with his family to Six Flags in Atlanta when they decided to spend the night at the Wyndham Garden Hotel.
His grandmother awoke the next day to find him with a used condom containing semen in his mouth that was in the sheets of the bed!
A few weeks later, she discovered sores in his mouth and now he is undergoing tests to see if he contracted any STDs.
We hope he ends up being okay!