It’s official: Mel and Oksana both signed a document outlining payments Mel would owe Oksana in return for her destroying evidence of his abusiveness.
“Evidence” is defined in a related document as "recordings, audio tapes, emails, text messages, videotapes and photographs … of Gibson." Of course, the audio recordings were obviously the most incriminating.
The signed document forces Mel to give Oksana, among other things:
– $1 million when Oksana turns over of all of the "evidence"
– $10,000 per month for 18 additional years payable beginning on January 1, 2011.
– A $1 million life insurance policy on Mel
– The rights to their Getty picture deal
– All profits from Oksana's album, totaling $17,112
However, the document was revised into a longer, more detailed version that Oksana refused to sign due to the 50/50 shared custody of Lucia.
That documents outlines the following provisions for Lucia:
– $50,000 a year for the next 20 years
– $10,000 a year for the next 20 years for college expenses
– $4,000 a month for additional child support for 18 years
– $4.3 million minimum when Mel dies.
This is crazy. Both of these people are out of their minds. Oksana needs to make all of this end soon, because she’s coming off worse and worse as time goes on.
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: child support, evidence, extortion