This is just so, so sad.
New details have emerged regarding the death of Dan Gordon-Levitt, the older brother of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and it appears that his passing was the result of a drug overdose.
Sources with the authorities have confirmed that his body was discovered at a Hollywood apartment early Monday morning, and that the results of the autopsy are currently being deferred until the toxicology report comes in.
We can't even begin to imagine how hard this must be for his family and friends. Our sincerest condolences go out to them.
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: authorities, awful, coroner, dan gordon levitt, drug overdose, investigation, joseph gordon levitt, rip, sad, toxicology report, tragic