The brother of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Dan, passed away suddenly on Monday and many believe it was due to drugs. He had been staying with his girlfriend in an apartment in Hollywood and their neighbor believes that he may have been getting into trouble.
The neighbor said:
"They ( Dan and his friends) had been partying, and we were woken up with the girl screaming. She came running out to the front garden of their apartment and some people went out to help her.
The paramedics were called, but he was found dead surrounded by needles and syringes. He had been living here on and off for the past few years, and he and his friends were not very popular to tell you the truth.
One time they set a car on fire infront of the building, and there was always groups of people coming and going from that apartment. I'm sorry that he died, but I'm honestly not that surprised either.
A source from the police department believe the death was drug related and the case has been closed. An autopsy was completed, but results are pending due to toxicology results."
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: dan gordon levitt, joseph gordon levitt