Good news for Russell Brand! Prosecutors have said that they do not plan on charging the actor for last month's incident when Brand shoved a paparazzo for snapping upskirt photos of fiance Katy Perry.
Even though he's in the clear, he does have to attend a hearing on Nov. 19 with the photographer,
"This is the only action as of now," L.A. City Attorney's Office spokesman Frank Mateljan says. "Based on the info, it has been determined that this is the most appropriate action at this time."
We're sure Russell is relieved.
And we're surely gonna remind y'all that violence is never the answer!
[Image via WENN.]