Mel Gibson is quite the gun collector!
While he and Oksana Grigorieva are on trial for alleged domestic abuse, including an incident where Oksana claims that Mel waived a gun and threatened her life back in January, Judge Scott Gordon has ordered Mel to surrender all his weapons to the LAPD
According to a document called "Receipt for Property Taken Into Custody," Mel handed over 7 different items, including:
– A blue steel, semi-automatic, 9 millimeter Glock handgun
– A blue steel, semi-automatic 9 millimeter Beretta handgun
– A blue steel, semi-automatic 12 gauge Benelli shotgun
– A blue steel, lever action Winchester rifle
– A magazine for the Glock
– A magazine for the Beretta
– A speed loader for the Glock — which allows someone to load the gun quicker
Wow. There's really no reason for anyone to have weaponry like that just laying around in their house. Crazy.
[Image via Buzz Foto.]