Home Videos Photos

Nadine Coyle And Her Family Lived In Home With Carbon Monoxide Leak!

| Filed under: Icky Icky PooWacky, Tacky & TrueNadine Coyle

nadine-coyle-and-family-survive-living-in-home-with-carbon-monoxide-leak-for-four-months

What on Earth?! We cannot believe this went on for so long!

But then again, you can't smell it! Ugh!

This chills us to the bone!

Nadine Coyle recently revealed that she and her family's health were put at risk due to a deadly carbon monoxide leak in her Los Angeles home's cracked central heating boiler!

Thankfully, due to the house's size and ventilation, the condition didn't worsen, but it was only after four months that the singer's mother called a gas worker that the problem was discovered!

She explains:

"My mouth erupted in blisters. I couldn't sleep or eat or think straight. Everyone got really drowsy and we kept having to go to sleep. We all felt like we had really bad flu. My older sister got so ill we thought she was dying."

That is so scary!

We're glad that the situation was resolved, but for goodness sake, bb!

You are all very lucky to be alive!

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Celebrity Jobs Before Fame!
Party Of Five Stars: Where Are They Now??
Perez Headlines Over The Last 10 Years! Are These Ones Real Or Fake?!
MTV Video Music Awards' Worst Dressed Of ALL Time!
10 Amazing Sports That Should Seriously Be Considered For The 2016 Olympics!
Naya Rivera IS The New Kim Kardashian And We Have 10 Photos To Prove It!
Email this  »

7 comments to “Nadine Coyle And Her Family Lived In Home With Carbon Monoxide Leak!”



  1. 1

    wow thats horible, makes me want to be alert to what goes on around me.



  2. 2

    I have no idea who this is. She should fix her roots.



  3. 3

    um .. wow who cares..



  4. 4

    I'm sorry but what moron doesn't put in CO monitors in. If you're trying to gain public sympathy, you've failed, you pathetic airhead.



  5. 5

    "My mouth erupted in blisters"

    LOL…yeah, CM poisoning causes that? NOT!…..more like you got ghonnoreah of the mouth!



  6. 6

    I'M NOT THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE BOX NOR AM I THE RICHEST BUT IF SHE HAD ANY SOURCE OF FUEL BURNING APPLIANCES LIKE A FURNACE OR WATER HEATER OR AN ATTATCHED GARAGE IN HER HOME WHY WASN'T THERE A CO MONITOR? IT'S NOT LIKE THEY COST A FORTUNE. I HAVE TWO IN MINE.



  7. 7

    Really this issue is somethign that complete retards living in slums avoid by a trip to Walmart… Then there are those that this happens to that actually do passout and never wake up and it's all scary and dangerous an sad, but when it happens to ordinary non celebs we never hear but God forbid that a singer/ songwriter/actress/entrepreneur that came to be from a idiotic reality TV how like Pop Stars could suffer a normal persons issues… Please… Who gives half a shit!