Poor, poor Kourt.
Now, reports are coming out that Disick knows what he's doing, and how to make it better. What remains though, is whether he can actually do that.
The source says of Disick:
We're told that firemen were called to Brad's mom's house in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, after their fireplace fire jumped into the room and started a blaze. Thankfully it was extinguished and no one was hurt. No word on how much damage there was to the house though.
At least they're all okay. That's the most important thing.
[Image via WENN.]