Where are these girls’ parents?!
But why were they even there?!
Both weekends have the same lineup, and more importantly
[Image via Pacific Coast News.]
Whoa! This is crazy!
A New Zealand woman was temporarily partially paralyzed by a hickey on her neck given to her by her partner.
The woman went to the ER after experiencing loss of movement in her left arm while watching television.
Doctors concluded that she suffered from a mild stroke, but were confused as to how it happened. Once they found a small vertical bruise on her neck near a major artery, they concluded that the hickey had created a clot in the artery.
The doctors added:
"Because it was a love bite there would be a lot of suction. Because of the physical trauma it had made a bit of bruising inside the vessel. There was a clot in the artery underneath where the hickey was. We looked around the medical literature and that example of having a love bite causing something like that hasn't been described before."
Wow! Glad she's okay! Who knew a hickey could do such damage?