Home Videos Photos
PerezHilton CocoPerez Ashley Madison Miley Cyrus Girl Power Demi Lovato PerezTV

Charlotte Church Was Almost Killed By Gas Leak!

| Filed under: Music MinuteCharlotte Church

Charlotte Church Gets Some Fresh Air

So happy she's all right!!

The singer Charlotte Church recently revealed that if it hadn't been for the urge to install CO detectors by her grandfather after she was having a string of painful headaches, that she was actually at a huge risk in her home.

She says:

"[We're] lucky to be alive."

We are so so glad you are!

The leak seems to have come from a faulty boiler, and threatened to harm both her and her two children!!

A source says:

"Charlotte was terrified when she found out what had been happening. Charlotte is probably lucky that the house is so big and airy."

Absolutely! We can't imagine how it felt to realize what was going on!

Hope everything is fixed, bb! Stay safe!

What do U think?? Isn't that scary??

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
Michael Jackson's Top 5 Music Videos!
Aaliyah's Top 5 Music Videos!
Celebrate Kylie Jenner's Birthday With All Of The Homemade Kardashian Family Music Videos!
Hollywood's Top 20 Nastiest Shade Throwers!
The More You Know: 25 Celebs Who Are Secretly Good At Basketball!
Celebrate Summer's Hottest Concerts With Matching Manis!

6 comments to “Charlotte Church Was Almost Killed By Gas Leak!”



  1. 1

    cant you find your own stories pimple-face Perez? digitalspy loves you



  2. 2

    thing about them is, they love what they do. a carbon monoxide detector is like a solar panel and only does the one thing - detect above certain cdMa of carbon monoxide like a solar panel converts heat from the sun into battery cell charge. analog machines can be hacked too unfortunatley, think of cell phones and dedicated chips. jsut as easy to call me as you



  3. 3

    over my case of lols, sometimes it's just a carbon leak and the handsome furnishings with satety labels don't work, the boiler can explode then and though on the market like radon detectors industrial use falls to the 'professionals' who pay for higher end equipment like that



  4. 4

    If she was suffering headaches, what about her kids who are both so small?? Scary indeed.



  5. 5

    That is frightening! I am very thankful they are all OK (kudos to that wise Grandpa of hers too.) Everyone should have a combo fire/CO detector in their homes. They are inexpensive and, as we've seen, a definite life saver!



  6. 6

    Whats scary is what she said about the firefighters and police that responded on 9/11. Its great her kids are alright. But, screw her.