Kids say the darndest things!
If you googled "Esperanza Spalding"— last night's surprise winner of the Grammy for Best New Artist—you may have been surprised to learn from her Wikipedia page that:
- "SHE IS F****** REATARD,"
- that her middle name is "Justin" or "Quesadilla,"
- or that she beat out "Nominee and gay favorite Justina Bieber" for the award.
We hate to jump to hasty conclusions, but it certainly seems possible that fans of losing nominee Justin Bieber may have been "vandalizing" her Wikipedia page, adding possibly-untrue facts like:
* Her middle name is "Quesadilla"
* "She now has the 2011 Grammy for being the Best new Artist! Even though no one has ever heard of her! Yay!"
* " JUSTIN BIEBER DESERVED IT GO DIE IN A HOLE. WHO THE HECK ARE YOU ANYWAY?" (n.b. this does not really seem to be a "fact" about anyone)
* "HaHa Justin Bieber, you're just a little boy with no Grammy for Best New Artist.irehjbpojeh[ker"
* "(Dan cannot believe the Biebs did not win)"
We should all go trash Dan's Wikipedia page!!!!! Oh, wait. He's nobody.
We're sure Esperanza was too busy celebrating her win to notice.
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: attack, fans, kids, the biebs