This is awful!
Here's the whole story (below):
We wonder if he actually stayed true to his word and tried to show up this morning!
Despite production of Two and a Half Men being shut down, with the possibility for good, Charlie Sheen maintained last week that he would still come in for work today, but it seems as though network execs are laying down the law, because security has been put on alert that the batshit crazy 'unpredictable' actor is banned from the Warner Brothers lot!
A source explains:
"The top people in the studio's security department were all called together Friday night, and the word was passed to all the guards: Charlie Sheen is officially banned. If he and his driver show up on Monday — as Charlie has said he would — they are to be turned away. Charlie is not allowed on the lot under any circumstances. Everyone was told not to even let him in far enough that he could make a U-turn and leave. If he approaches the gate, he'll have to back up to leave, no matter how many cars we may have to move behind him. It's that serious."
And, as to be expected, Sheen did not take too kindly to this news, and responded pretty much exactly how we thought he would!
"Wow, that's kind of strange given [Warner Bros. Television President] Peter Roth always said it was my show that kept the lights on. Doesn't matter too much because after Wednesday they'll have to rename Warner Bros. as Charlie's Bros. I will fire those clowns and bring in my own team."
Oh, good! This way Sheen's Corner will have a place to be filmed, seeing as HBO apparently has no clue when they greenlit the new show!
LOLz! This all just needs to end.
Time to accept that you screwed the pooch and just move on!
[Image via WENN.]