Aww! Aren't these two the CUTEST?
According to sources, the couple is so Crazy in Love with each other that they're embarking on a massive U.S. concert tour!! Sources say the 20-stadium U.S. tour will start in June and possibly pass through NYC on
Forget Two and a Half Men money.
Not only will he be getting paid for performing 21 shows, but he will get 85% of the profits while tour promoters Live Nation will get the remaining 15%.
Basically, he'll get about $250,000 - $275,000 per show.
AND, he will also get a cut of merchandising as well as getting paid for after-parties.
Sources say he could make about $7 million a month - for doing an hour and 15 minute show while he sits in a chair.
You may hate him, but you have to admit, the guy does know how to make money!
[Image via WENN.]