Uh-oh! Royal Wedding Fever is about to hit the world! - and HARD!
With the upcoming nuptials between Prince William and Kate Middleton less than a month away, we've gotten word that pretty much every TV station in the NBCUniversal name will be up to its elbows in coverage of the occasion!
All of NBCUniversal - NBC, MSNBC, E!, Bravo, Telemundo, etc. - will be there, on the wedding scene, with each channel having its own special in honor of the big day!
Check out some HIGHlights…AFTER THE JUMP!
[Image via WENN.]
- The Weather Channel's Wake Up With Al on April 25th: Al Roker will be in London to host a special edition of the show, and will “look at the outdoor beauty and natural splendor of the Royal couple’s new home, the North Wales island of Anglesey.”
- NBC's Today: Natalie Morales will report live from London.
Meredith Vieira will broadcast live from London on Monday, April 25 for split coverage with Studio 1A.
* Matt Lauer, Ann Curry and Al Roker will join Meredith and Natalie on Thursday, April 28 for full Today broadcasts from London on Thursday and Friday.
* Wedding Day — Friday, April 29: A special edition of Today will begin at 4 a.m./ET across all time zones with Matt, Meredith, Brian, Al, Ann, and Natalie reporting on the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. The program will include live coverage of ongoing wedding celebrations in London, originating from Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and Westminster Abbey until 10 a.m./ET. Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb will anchor the fourth hour of Today from 10-11 a.m./ET in New York.
- E!: “Friday, April 29 through Saturday, April 30, E! will present wedding-themed programming stunts featuring some of the network’s popular series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kendra, and Sex and The City.”
- BRAVO On April 28: Bravo’s Andy Cohen will host Watch What Happens Live: Royal Wedding Spectacular in true Bravo style with guests Countess LuAnn De Lesseps from Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New York and The Real Housewives of D.C. scene-stealer and ex-wife of a White House photographer, Cat Ommanney.
Tags: coverage, kate middleton, nbc universal, prince william, royal wedding, royal wedding fever