We've been pretty inundated lately with the incessant, obnoxious ramblings of Saturday Night Live has-been Victoria Jackson, who has made her distaste for Kurt and Blaine's gay romance on Glee more than well-known, despite later claiming that she has nothing against homosexuals.
However, we've just gotten a copy of a letter she wrote to Gloria Estefan from 2010, criticizing her for her support of President Barack Obama, and yeah…there's nothing really to be said about this amount of conspiracy-laced bullshiz, so we'll this nonsense speak for itself.
An open letter to Gloria Estefan
By Victoria Jackson
Editor's note: The following open letter was first submitted to the Miami Herald, but the paper opted not to publish it.
Miami is my hometown. When I was born at Hialeah Hospital in 1959, you were 2 years old and moving here from Cuba, to escape Communism. America and its freedom, free enterprise and capitalism gave you the opportunity to become a superstar, to be financially and vocationally successful. America is now under siege by a Marxist, progressive, leftist, radical, socialist, communist dictator drunk with power. His name is Obama. You invited him to your home on April 15, 2010, for a Democratic fundraiser.
1. His parents were communists. His grandparents were communists. His childhood mentor Frank Davis was a communist.
2. He had "Marxist professors." He taught a class on Saul Alinsky whose book "Rules for Radicals" is dedicated to Lucifer.
3. His college records are sealed.
4. He claims to be a Christian yet ridicules Scripture, denies Jesus is the only way to salvation, supports partial-birth abortion and attended a church for 20 years pastored by Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who did not teach Christianity but "Black Liberation Theology," which is Marxism disguised as religion.
5. He is friends with radicals and communists like William Ayers and has appointed many of them to positions of power – Sunstein, Jarrett, Van Jones, etc.
6. He told Joe the Plumber on the campaign trail that his philosophy was to "spread the wealth." This is a direct quote from "The Communist Manifesto" written by Karl Marx and Fredrich Engels.
7. When he entered office he immediately took over the banks, the auto industry, health care (by bribery) and is intent on ending freedom of speech on the Internet, radio and TV by fees and fines. He is intent on using the myth of human-caused global warming to usurp control over our energy by Cap 'n Tax, which would limit the number of minutes we take a shower and the kind of light bulbs we use.
8. His arrogant, excessive spending, with his stimulus laws and over-taxation, is destroying our economy, the middle class and our children's future quality of life.
You had the audacity to invite this communist over to your home to raise money for the Democratic Party, which is controlling Congress and giving him unlimited power to achieve his goal of making our once-free country a welfare state, just like the Cuba you left.
You are either uninformed, ignorant or crazy. Estudie Espanol dos anos en mi escuela secundario, y I think you are loco en la cabeza.
I ask my Cuban friends and neighbors what happened to you. Don't you remember where you came from? Your father in a Cuban communist jail? They shake their heads sadly. You spit on the free country that gave you the American Dream. I urge you to educate yourself on what is happening in America today. Nov. 2 is the most serious vote of our nation's history. We will vote in either liberty or tyranny. How can you vote in tyranny when your family and friends risked their lives on rafts to escape it?
I don't understand you.
Victoria Jackson ("Saturday Night Live" cast member 1986-1992 because of capitalism/freedom)
Oh, good. She's not just an ignorant, homophobic and hypocritical bigot. She's also just a complete effing WHACKJOB.
Ugh. Still so deplorable, and frankly, just sad.
You don't have to agree with the way the man is running the country, but this is all just bigoted, false, and WRONG.
She should be absolutely ashamed of herself!
Here's hoping that if she wants to continue believing this crap, she'll keep it to herself!
[Images via WENN.]