Grab Some Kleenex! O Magazine Releasing Special Collector’s Edition To Celebrate The Oprah Winfrey Show
And you'll want to keep those tissues handy so you won't get the pages of your bookazine wet!
O Magazine will be releasing a commemorative edition of the magazine on June 28th to celebrate Oprah Winfrey's 25 years as a talk show host and
saint humanitarian. Oprah’s Farewell Celebration: Inside 25 Extraordinary Years of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” will feature everything from memories from the crew to words of wisdom from The Big O herself to photos of memorable guests and more.
If you're a fan of Oprah, this will be a must have!
Other issue HIGHlights include:
* Oprah’s selection of her 25 most unforgettable show moments, from give-aways and adventures to stories of courage and generosity.
* Interviews with Oprah’s Ultimate Viewers who were inspired to change their lives, and the lives of others, for the better.
* The founding team of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” reveals never-before-heard stories on the show’s launch and their most treasured moments with Oprah.
* A peek into Oprah’s private diary, with an entry written exactly eight hours before the show’s live national debut on September 8, 1986.
* Oprah’s reflections on a quarter-century of hair and fashion hits and misses, with details on her prep process from the dressing room to the stage.
* Oprah’s Farewell Message to viewers.
Bet that last one's going to be a real tear-jerker. Better get two boxes of Kleenex!
[Image via WENN.]