What goes on in Vegas most certainly will NOT stay in Vegas here!
Watch it go down (below)!!!
And you'll want to keep those tissues handy so you won't get the pages of your bookazine wet!
O Magazine will be releasing a commemorative edition of the magazine on June 28th to celebrate Oprah Winfrey's 25 years as a talk show host and
saint humanitarian. Oprah’s Farewell Celebration: Inside 25 Extraordinary Years of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” will feature everything from memories from the crew to words of wisdom from The Big O herself to photos of memorable guests and more.
If you're a fan of Oprah, this will be a must have!
Other issue HIGHlights include:
* Oprah’s selection of her 25 most unforgettable show moments, from give-aways and adventures to stories of courage and generosity.
* Interviews with Oprah’s Ultimate Viewers who were inspired to change their lives, and the lives of others, for the better.
* The founding team of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” reveals never-before-heard stories on the show’s launch and their most treasured moments with Oprah.
* A peek into Oprah’s private diary, with an entry written exactly eight hours before the show’s live national debut on September 8, 1986.
* Oprah’s reflections on a quarter-century of hair and fashion hits and misses, with details on her prep process from the dressing room to the stage.
* Oprah’s Farewell Message to viewers.
Bet that last one's going to be a real tear-jerker. Better get two boxes of Kleenex!
[Image via WENN.]