Way to go, MTV! You're on a ROLL!
For their sixth consecutive quarter, MTV has achieved growth as a network!
Here are some goals they've accomplished:
- 4 of the Top 15 original cable series' in 2011's second quarter (more than any other network)
- MTV's Ten Spot ranked #1 among all cable networks, achieved 54% ratings jump for time slot
- Highest rated quarter EVER for MTV2!
- Ratings up 6% from the same time last year for the network
For those of you loyal MTV watchers out there who are interested, the network's top original cable series' for the quarter are as follows:
- America's Best Dance Crew (#10)
- Real World: Las Vegas (#11)
- 16 and Pregnant (#12)
- Teen Wolf (#13)
Congratulations, MTV! We're impressed!
What shows have U been watching on MTV lately?
Tags: 16 and pregnant, achievements, americas best dance crew, cable series, growth, mtv2, real world las vegas, second quarter, teen wolf