Thank you, Blac Chyna, for serving up some shade to really get our week started on the right foot! LOLz!
See for yourself (below)!!
[Image via Instagram.]
Could this be what happened???
Now, we're hearing that Amy's parents reportedly believe that their daughter died from alcohol withdrawal.
Here's what the source had to say about it:
"Abstinence gave her body such a fright, they thought it was eventually the cause of her death."
"He [Mitch] said doctors had told Amy to gradually reduce her intake of alcohol and to avoid binging at all costs. Amy told him she couldn't do that. It was all or nothing and she gave up completely. Mitch said the shock of giving up, after everything she had been through over a bad few years, was just too much for her to take."
Guess we'll find out exactly what happened soon, when those toxicology and histology reports come back.
[Image via WENN.]