So, we couldn't help but wonder how the blonde beauty is doing during this rough time.
[Image via Perrie Edwards/Instagram.]
This is a must-have book!
Oprah is releasing a coffee-table book chronicling the last twenty-five years of her talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show.
The book, titled The Oprah Winfrey Show: Reflections on an American Legacy by Deborah Davis, will be published on November 15 and will run about $50. Not bad for a collector's item filled with 150 color photographs that covers all 25 years of her show.
Many celebs have contributed to the book, including:
– Maya Angelou, who wrote the foreword
– Bono and Nicholas Kristof, on giving and social action
– Ellen DeGeneres, Stanley Crouch, and Henry Louis Gates, Jr., on equality
– Julia Roberts and Diane von Furstenberg, on culture and style
– Toni Morrison and Elie Wiesel, on books
– Maria Shriver and Gloria Steinem, on women's issues
– Dr. Phil McGraw, Mark Nepo and Marianne Williamson, on spirit and personal growth
– Bob Greene and Dr. Mehmet Oz, on health and wellness
– John Travolta and Phil Donahue, tributes to Winfrey
This is gonna be one helluva book! It will look so nice sitting on your coffee table next to your Oprah Winfrey show DVD set and 8×10 framed picture of Oprah herself…wouldn't it??