There's no way we could be this lucky... right?!
[Image via Instagram.]
Damn, gurl! You know how to do it right!
Kim Kardashian is set to rake in $17.9 million for her wedding with Kris Humpries.
She's expected to pull in anywhere between $12 million to $15 million for her E! special Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, which will air in October.
And between selling her exclusive wedding pics to People magazine, bridal shower pics to OK! mag and her exclusive bachelorette party at Tao Las Vegas, Kim could literally retire for life!!
And not only that, her wedding was practically paid for so she and Kris will be able to pocket almost all of that money.
Here's a breakdown of what they got:
* $15 million plus profit for four-hour, two-part wedding special on E!
* $2.5 million for exclusive photos with People magazine
* $300,000 for exclusive engagement announcement with People
* $100,000 for exclusive rights to bridal shower with Britain’s OK! mag
* $50,000 to have bachelorette party at Tao in Las Vegas
* $15,000 to $20,000 Hansen’s Bakery wedding cake
* $20,000 Vera Wang wedding dress and fittings
* $40,000 for two more Vera Wang evening dresses
* $400,000 in Perrier Jouet Champagne
* $150,000 in hair and makeup for photo shoots and TV “home video”
* $10,000 in Lehr & Black wedding invitations
* $2 million 20.5-carat engagement ring and $1 million wedding bands by jeweler Lorraine Schwartz were deeply discounted for an undisclosed amount.
Holy shizzz!! Kim's mom and manager Kris Jenner is one smart (and rich) cookie!!!
If you can get it…
[Image via WENN.]