WARNING: IF YOU CRY EASILY, ARE EASILY OFFENDED, AND/OR DO NOT WANT TO KNOW IN THE LEAST WHAT HAPPENS IN THE UPCOMING SEASON OF GOSSIP GIRL, DO NOT CLICK THE JUMP!
DID YOU HEAR US? DO NOT CLICK IT!
Siigh, and now for all of us who DO want to know (it's about damn time we got some kind of info, right?), here we gooo!
1. The Lair wedding is still on! Sad news for anyone wanting a miraculous summer change of heart for the Chuck and Blair storyline. But just because Blair and Louis are about to become royal newlyweds doesn't means it's glittering gold all the times…
2. Serena has found her purpose in Hollywooood! She accepts the writer's assistant gig which leads to big plans in store for her successful career arc!
3. Naturally, Dan is PISSED about Vanessa going behind his back to publish his novel. This news will catapult Dan into a season long storyline which, from what it sounds like, puts him in a bit of a crazy quarter-life crisis. He's also still pining for Blair…uh oh, Lonely Boy!
4. Even though Blair is still marrying Louis, there's still a love burning between she and Chuck. The show's executive producer, Josh Safran, assures us there will always be a Chair story. According to Safran, they haven't "abandoned the Chuck and Blair story by any stretch of the imagination."
5. Elizabeth Hurley's character is fascinated with gossip blogger known as Gossip Girl. She's so intrigued, she finds a marketable way to approach the situation through exploitation.
Oooh, it all sounds so juicy! September 26 seems is too far away!
What are UR speculations with Season 5's storylines?
Tags: blake lively, drama, ed westwick, elizabeth hurley, gossip girl, leighton meester, penn badgley, season five, spoilers, the cw