Where are these girls’ parents?!
But why were they even there?!
Both weekends have the same lineup, and more importantly
[Image via Pacific Coast News.]
This was a manicure gone wrong. Ouch!
LaToya Jackson was sent to the hospital after she had an "excruciating" pain in her left hand.
Turns out, after getting her nails done at a salon, she later experienced infection-like symptoms in the hand.
At Cedars-Sinai Hospital N BH. Woke up in unbearable pain! Index finger on my left hand is completely swollen & on fire.
Had my nails done, I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I'm not 1 to go 2 the hospital 4 anything but this pain is so excruciating!
My finger is still hurting, the doctor is sending me 2 a hand specialist N the morning & he gave on some medicine.
Sounds really painful, LaToya! Next time, go to a reputable salon - those mani/pedis can get super dangerous!
We hope you have a speedy recovery.
P.S. CLICK HERE to "follow" Perez on Twitter!
P.P.S. CLICK HERE to "like" us on Facebook!
[Image via WENN.]