AS WE WARNED YOU YESTERDAY, DO NOT CLICK THE JUMP IF YOU LIKE COMPLETE SURPRISES!
DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THE SPOILER PICTURES BELOW, EITHER! DO NOT DO IT! DO NOT!
Upper East Siders Perezcious readers!
Well you're all in luck, because we have even more in store for you!!!
1. Bonjour Roxane Mesquida! The French actress graces the screen as the scheming sister of Prince Louis. And according to insiders, she is NOT happy with the upcoming nuptials between her brother and Blair so she's "hell-bent" on ruining the wedding. Uh oh! Better watch out, B!
2. The Big Bang Theory's Brian Smith will also be joining the cast. Brian is gonna cook up some drama as a chef in Hollywood with Serena. OOooOOOooo…
3. Want a little Catholicism in your gossip? Prince Louis has a priest friend known as Father Cavalia. Marc Menard plays the French-speaking religious figure in the role that execs say has option to become a series regular.
5. Yes, someone IS pregnant. No, it is NOT Darota! Though it would be super dramatic if it turned out to be S or B, our guess is B's mama!
6. Two of the GGers will stay in El Lay — Serena, duh, and probz Chuck. We're thinking he needs something to get his mind off Blair, and he could totally expand his business on the West Coast.
7. Serena wants to get back into Dan's good graces, but it's not all about love.
8. CHARLIE IS BACK! And the Van der Woodsens need to watch the duck out! Oh and Nate, you too. Looks like she's attacking your tongue!
Questions we have left…. Is Georgina coming back? The end of Season Four sure as hell made it seem that way!
Also, will Leonardo DiCaprio ever cameo since S is spending so much time in Hollywood? Ha, probably not, but we can dream.
Siiigh, all these leaks definitely make up for the CW's lack of promos, right!?!
[Images via Ivan Nikolov/L.Gallo/David Bodrick/WENN.]