Interestingly, Kim isn't wearing her wedding ring in them, so it's not clear when they were taken!
She lucked out though because
We most likely will never know exactly why or how Amy Winehouse died.
Her dad Mitch Winehouse, however, believes he may know what happened.
According to Mitch, Amy may have suffered from an overdose of an anti-anxiety drug that resulted in a seizure during detox.
During an interview with Anderson Cooper, Mitch says:
"Everything Amy did, she did to excess. She drank to excess and did detox to excess."
As we previously told you, no illegal drugs were found in Amy's system when she died.
Hopefully we will know more when a final cause of death will be determined after an official inquest next month in London.
[Image via WENN.]