Setting up a conservatorship is SO expensive!
Back in 2008, Britney Spears went through some tough times, and during that period her father Jamie spears was given control of her kids and appointed as her conservator.
Now, Brit Brit is doing better, things are back to normal, and the people involved in making that conservatorship happen want to get paid!
Here's the breakdown of who's requesting what:
- Co-conservator Andrew Wallet wants $314k
- Jamie Spears' attorney want $238k
- Law firm who repped Brit's parents in Sam Lufti case want $186k
- Two other law firms want $125k
- Jamie Spears wants the court to continue paying him $16k for his conservator work
Wowsa! We had almost forgotten about all the dramz surrounding Brit's old manager Sam Lufti! We're SO glad that we haven't heard from him in a while!
What do U think? Will the court award money to everyone who wants to get paid???
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: andrew wallet, attorneys, brit brit, britney spears, conservatorship, court, dramz, expensive, jamie spears, paid, sam lufti