And from what it sounds like, they split for good!!!
While they split briefly in July, they were to quick to reunite with Jesse exclaiming he "couldn't live without Kat."
I’m sure this will be the most "uneventful" blog I have ever written - but its purpose is simply to answer a lot of the reoccurring questions I've been getting asked lately - and I’m hoping this will answer them for you.
I think maybe the final episode of LA Ink left things a bit confusing to some. So in a nutshell here goes:
1. I am not in any way moving to Texas. I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo.
2. I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the "back and forth" if it’s caused any confusion)
3. I am in no way retiring - (what does that even mean anyway???)
4. My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business like always! (Same goes for my art gallery, Wonderland - next door to High Voltage Tattoo.)
5. As hard as it is to sometimes let go of the things you are so accustomed to doing, I am happy to have done LA Ink, but am even more excited about new upcoming ventures - and cant wait to eventually share more about this with you all!
Wait, wait, wait, Kat! You need to back up and explain #2!!!
But until she does, we've learned some interesting things from a close source:
They are done, through and through finished, split, game over. They are both confident that they won't be giving it another go. It's the end of the road for them. I think it just fizzled out between them. They were hot and heavy to start, but once the sexual attraction started waning there wasn't really anything left to sustain a relationship. Also, Kat didn't really want to relocate to Austin from LA and neither of them really had the commitment to make a long distance relationship work.
Yeah… we definitely couldn't see Kat thriving in Texas. But how come Jesse couldn't move to LA? Isn't that something you do for someone you say you can't live without???
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]