Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse over on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
But that wasn't the case!
Thanks to the $79.7 million that The Lion King 3D has grossed domestically so far, the Disney classic film has officially entered the coveted list of top 10 domestic highest grossing films of all time, with an overall total of $408.2 million!
"The Lion King is a timeless classic whose characters and story are as beloved today as ever. Breaking into the top 10 is a testament that quality entertainment for people of all ages is a cornerstone to achieving such incredible success."
Check out the full domestic list of highest-grossing films of all time AFTER THE JUMP!
Do U think The Lion King will continue to climb the list?
1. Avatar ($760.5 million)
2. Titanic ($600.8 million)
3. The Dark Knight ($533.3 million)
4. Star Wars ($461 million)
5. Shrek 2 (441.2 million)
6. E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial ($435.1 million)
7. Star Wars: Episode I–The Phantom Menace ($431.1 million)
8. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest ($423.3 million)
9. Toy Story 3 ($415 million)
10. The Lion King ($408.2 million…so far)