Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse over on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
But that wasn't the case!
But can the new iPhone cook us chicken and pasta for dinner????
Okay, so maybe the new iPhone can't do EVERYTHING that a human does, but the newly launched
iPhone 5 iPhone 4s WILL recognize your voice!
- Pre-order date: Oct 7, Release date: Oct 14
- Sprint will now also carry the iPhone
- Prices run $199 (16 GB), $299 (32 GB), $399 (64 GB)
And here are all the cool features of the phone:
- Voice recognition allows you to schedule events, read messages, dictate notes, create reminders, and more by voice
- 8 megapixel camera (60% more pixels than iPhone 4) with backside-illuminated CMOS sensor that carries 73% more light and is 33% faster
- Video camera is now 1080p, and includes video image stabilization
- New chip is 2X faster than iPhone 4, and battery gives 8 hours of talk time on 3G (14 hours on 2G), 10 hours of video
- Downloading data through wireless system is now twice as fast
- iPhone 4S is a world phone, and has both GSM and CDMA network capabilities
What do U think? Will U upgrade to an iPhone 4s???