But can the new iPhone cook us chicken and pasta for dinner????
Okay, so maybe the new iPhone can't do EVERYTHING that a human does, but the newly launched
iPhone 5 iPhone 4s WILL recognize your voice!
Here are the important release/price/network details of the new phone:
- Pre-order date: Oct 7, Release date: Oct 14
- Sprint will now also carry the iPhone
- Prices run $199 (16 GB), $299 (32 GB), $399 (64 GB)
And here are all the cool features of the phone:
- Voice recognition allows you to schedule events, read messages, dictate notes, create reminders, and more by voice
- 8 megapixel camera (60% more pixels than iPhone 4) with backside-illuminated CMOS sensor that carries 73% more light and is 33% faster
- Video camera is now 1080p, and includes video image stabilization
- New chip is 2X faster than iPhone 4, and battery gives 8 hours of talk time on 3G (14 hours on 2G), 10 hours of video
- Downloading data through wireless system is now twice as fast
- iPhone 4S is a world phone, and has both GSM and CDMA network capabilities
How exciting! We're not 100% sure why they're not just calling this new release iPhone 5 after all the hype surrounding that name, but ah well! This looks like an INCREDIBLE phone.
What do U think? Will U upgrade to an iPhone 4s???
Tags: camera, downloading, features, human, hype, iphone, iphone 4s, iphone 5, sprint, video, voice recognition