Are U #TeamCara or #TeamSacramento??
Ch-ch-check out Raven and Michelle vs. Whoopi, Rosie, and Nicolle (above)!!!
So sad. She was trying so hard to get better, but all it took was one bender to lead her to her end.
Last month, Amy Winehouse's family asked for a cause of death inquest from the coroner overseeing Amy's death, hoping to finally get some closure. The results of that inquest are finally being released and they paint a sad picture of how Amy left us.
It's been previously reported that Amy was working very hard to get clean in the weeks previous to her death. In the initial examination, no illegal drugs were found in her system and there were no signs of foul play. The true cause of death came from the excessive amount of vodka Amy consumed that fateful day. According to the report, 416mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood, five times the legal driving limit of 80mg. Police had previously reported finding three bottles of vodka, two large and one small, on the scene.
The alcohol actually poisoned Amy, who had been sober for up to three weeks prior, and the massive amounts of alcohol to her system left her body shocked. She most likely stopped breathing, which is what sent her into a coma.
Oh Amy. You were taken from us way too soon. We wish this had turned out so much differently. We wish someone had been there to stop you that night. We really do miss you. At least, now, your parents and loved ones know the truth. Maybe now it's time to let the healing begin.
[Image via WENN.]