Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Are Doing Fine Despite That Cheating Scandal -- Check Out The Photographic Evidence HERE!!
She sure is committed to this relationship!
[Image via Perrie Edwards/Instagram.]
Oprah's Winfrey doesn't need a talk show to talk about her "Favorite Things!" (That's why she has a magazine, duh!)
Instead of showering a studio audience as she makes her announcement, this year Queen Oprah displaying her most fave things in the December issue of O, The Oprah Magazine.
- scented candles ($45)
- Jay-Z’s champagne ($300)
- Marigot Collection’s pajamas and cashmere robe ($234 and $412).
- seven-layer caramel cake ($46)
- python-print wheeled carry-on bag ($108)
- Felix weekender bag ($137)
- dips and spreads from SpreadtheRestaurant.com ($124)
- silver- and gold-dipped necklaces ($49)
- fuzzy slippers ($45)
- lemon- and chili-infused olive oils ($30)
- Aussie licorice ($27)
If you're like us then right about now you're wishing you had an expensive caramel cake so you could wash it down with some of Jay-Z's champagne while wearing cashmere robe, AND you're in luck!
Oprah is giving her favorite things away to 12 lucky winners of “12-Day Holiday Give-O-Way” sweepstakes!
We're pretty sure her audience held over 200 people… but sure, 12 people is fine.