Oprah's Winfrey doesn't need a talk show to talk about her "Favorite Things!" (That's why she has a magazine, duh!)
Instead of showering a studio audience as she makes her announcement, this year Queen Oprah displaying her most fave things in the December issue of O, The Oprah Magazine.
The list includes (but is not limited to):
- scented candles ($45)
- Jay-Z’s champagne ($300)
- Marigot Collection’s pajamas and cashmere robe ($234 and $412).
- seven-layer caramel cake ($46)
- python-print wheeled carry-on bag ($108)
- Felix weekender bag ($137)
- dips and spreads from SpreadtheRestaurant.com ($124)
- silver- and gold-dipped necklaces ($49)
- fuzzy slippers ($45)
- lemon- and chili-infused olive oils ($30)
- Aussie licorice ($27)
If you're like us then right about now you're wishing you had an expensive caramel cake so you could wash it down with some of Jay-Z's champagne while wearing cashmere robe, AND you're in luck!
Oprah is giving her favorite things away to 12 lucky winners of “12-Day Holiday Give-O-Way” sweepstakes!
We're pretty sure her audience held over 200 people… but sure, 12 people is fine.
Tags: contest, favorite things, magazine, oprah winfrey, studio