So much for keeping mum!
This is the saddest part!
Nick thinks that
[Image via WENN.]
Future reality TV star and self-proclaimed fashionista, the Mrs. Courtney Stodden has grasciously helped decided to give the public some seski sensual fashion tips!
We know what you're thinking, Christmas has come early this year!! Truly, it has. If you let these sublet fashion tips from the queen of taste and elegance slowly slink into your mind, your dreams of being kicked out of a family pumpkin patch may finally come true!
1. A pink sundress is a must have! I personally love playing up the 'Barbie' look. When I throw on this baby doll, slip into some stiletto sandals & dazzle myself in some feminine accessories, I feel sweet & sassy!
2. I love wearing a tight tank, ripped blue jeans, completed with a divine pair of high heels just about anywhere. I feel that this look can be suitable for any time of day - It exudes just the right amount of sex appeal, attitude and flair.
3. When I wear this particular outfit, I feel a sense of relaxation & tranquility - There is nothing like saturating yourself in a very feminine set of soft sexy sweats for the day… (with a little bit of bling on them) …
4. I enjoyed flaunting my figure in Pamela Anderson's iconic Baywatch look. It's quite sexy - of course - but this look also radiates a certain unique quality that allows sportiness to play a major factor. I can appreciate that. This rendition was such an honor & a delight to remake. What a fun shoot!
5. When I am feeling the need to take control of a spicy situation &/or be daringly dominant… I crack the whip in this vigorous police getup! There is no other feeling than putting yourself in a policewoman's shoes. Try it!
6. This specific outfit brings a certain special 'something' to the table for me - A hard rugged toughness - which I find extremely mysterious … it works great for a hot night out on the town. It's a statement.
7. I love wearing a tight tank, ripped blue jeans, completed with a divine pair of high heels just about anywhere. I feel that this look can be suitable for any time of day - It exudes just the right amount of sex appeal, attitude and flair.
Oh Courtney, why didn't we think of wearing swimsuits all year?!
Thanks for the slippery sweet tips!!